Why Your Feet Stink
We all love to be outside. Live our Lives. Enjoy the wonderful world around us to the FULLEST!
Enjoyment creates Foot Odor and here's why:
- Feet produce more sweat than any other part your body. Each foot has over 250,000 sweat glands, that can produce more than 2 cups of sweat in one day!
- Add socks and shoes, to soak that moisture. A perfect spot for bacteria to feed and produce stinky waste.
- People that sweat excessively can attract bacteria called, Micrococcus sedentarius. A bacteria that produces sulfur compounds. AKA Stinky feet like rotten eggs!
- Excessive moisture without shoe spray may lead to foot fungus such as athletes foot. YUCK
- Solution: put SoleFog to work! A Fast Acting Strongly Scented Shoe Odor Eliminator
- Click here for How to Use
- Click here to Purchase SoleFog Products